Tuesday, October 7, 2014

About Me

                                                                 About Me

Ola! My name is Canaan Araujo and I'm 13 years old. I have two parents, three siblings, and two cats. I am Portuguese and possibly Spanish from Spain and I love learning about my heritage. I passions are horses and horseback riding, art (painting), Mexican dancing, fencing, and singing. My favorite subject is history and I love to write especially poems. I am a Christian and I go to Summit Christian Center. My birthday is December 20th. My hobbies are reading, cooking, sewing and knitting, and learning Mexican Spanish and Portuguese. I have long dark brown curly hair, tan skin, and brown eyes. I LOVE making friends and I wish to visit Portugal and to get to see other beautiful countries. I wish to grow up and have lots of horses to take care of and ride. My favorite country is Mexico and I wish to have a quinceanera when I turn 15. My two cats are named Chico and Carman. My favorite type of music is Latino and Country and my favorite singers are Selena Quintanilla, Diamond Rio, Pipimnela, Natasha Bedingfield, Alejandro Fernandez, Enrique Iglesias, Fifth Harmony, Blake Shelton and so on. One of the most important things in my life is nature and it's living spirit. I have learned the ways of the trees, the wind, the sun, the water ect......and it is a  safe haven for me. I live in Spring Branch TX near San Antonio. So this is me and that's all I have to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment